Our Jacksonville immigration attorney covers other areas to better suite your immigration matters.
Here are a few examples:
- Family-Based Immigration - If you are seeking to bring your loved ones to the U.S, our immigration attorney can help you through the process so you can reunite with your family members.
- Becoming a lawful permanent resident - Green cards can be lengthy and complex. Weldon Law Group has the experience to guide you to your residency goal.
- Military Immigration - If you are an active or former service member who served at least one year, you are eligible for certain citizenship and immigration benefits in return for your military services.
The United States immigration process is incredibly complex and can be very confusing for the ordinary individual—particularly in light of the current administration’s stance on immigration and recent changes to U.S. immigration laws. It’s crucial that you have a knowledgeable lawyer on your side who not only understands the law but also knows how to help you find a personalized legal strategy that is tailored to your unique situation.
At Weldon Law Group, PLLC, we offer:
- Bilingual Services: Because our Jacksonville immigration attorney speaks Spanish, he can provide legal services in clients’ native language. This helps ensure that clients receive the answers they need and the one-on-one legal guidance they deserve.
- Consistent Accessibility: We accept phone calls after hours, as well as on weekends. We also utilize modern technology, including electronic documents, to make the process easier for our clients whenever possible.
- Direct Contact with Our Attorney: When you choose Weldon Law Group, PLLC, you work directly with Mr. Weldon throughout the duration of your case. You will never be passed off to another attorney or a paralegal.
- Trustworthy and Compassionate Representation: Mr. Weldon has personal experience navigating the immigration process with his wife; because of this, he understands what his clients are going through and works hard to provide the caring counsel and tireless representation they need and deserve.
Our primary goal is to help you navigate the U.S. immigration system with as much ease and as little stress as possible. We offer cost-effective solutions, such as payment plans and free consultations, to make the process easier for you and your family.